Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Terp Tidbits

  • New polls are out and we stayed at 6th. UConn jumped us in both, which is understandable since they beat LSU. We picked up votes in both polls though, impressive considering we didn't play for a week.

  • The SI Power Poll was released today and we moved up to 6th.

  • Ed Lee at the Baltimore Sun says a source told him Sa'de Wiley-Gatewood will be a Terp.

  • Dick Patrick talks about Toliver's return to the court. (Third item down)

  • Jerry Palm release his new bracket and we dropped to a 6 seed. That's a little ridiculous.

  • Under the Shell is on tonight at 11 on Comcast SportsNet.

  • 1 comments:

    xwomynjoc said...

    I like what your doing here. Keep up the good work. Your analysis (IMO) is pretty much spot on. I've been a Terp Fan and Season ticket holder for 15 years and I can't get enough of this team. I stayed during the bad times and I'm not going anywhere now. Are you going to the VA game Friday?