Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Terp Tidbits - Wednesday

  • Harper blogged over at the Double A Zone to talk about the Terps getting ready for the Postseason.
  • We are ranked #3 in the latest SI Power Poll
  • Jerry Palm still has us as a #1 in his latest bracket. We may have to play ODU at ODU though. Baylor and Tennessee are the 2 and 3 seeds.
  • Nice preview of the ACC Tournament on theacc.com
  • Toliver and Coleman each named to the All-Freshman Team. It's the fourth straight year with at least one Terp on the team.


    Just a few housekeeping issues.
    1. How many people visit this site daily? You don't have to give your name or anything, but I always wondered if I write this for myself or if people look forward to the site. Either post a comment below or in the Chat thing on the left.
    2. Who's going to Greensboro? I haven't decided yet, since I want to go to some of the NCAA Tournament as well. Again post it in the comments or on the left side.

  • 0 comments: