Thursday, March 30, 2006

Terps Tidbits - Thursday

  • Langhorne was a second team AP All-American.
  • The Terps are having an Open Practice and Final Four Pep Rally today from 1:30 - 3:30.
  • Michael Wilpon writes about a Final Four minus the Vols and Huskies. I don't mind him writing about women's hoops, but I wish it had more of a local focus.
  • Kathy Orton writes about how Toliver and Coleman learned the game from their fathers
  • Nice little editorial in the Washington Post today regarding Mason not being the only local team in the Final Four
  • Graham Hays has Four Final Four Questions. I think we have all been quietly asking #1 the last few weeks.
  • Beth Mowins breaks down our game vs. UNC.
  • SI.com writes about the ACC-filled Final Four.
  • Kristi Toliver was named to SI's All-Unsung Team.
  • The Diamondback let's us know that some of the Terps were rooting for Carolina and Duke on Tuesday.
  • Mel Greenberg on the impact of Langhorne and Harper. Here's the best line from the article: "I'm just glad we proved so many people wrong," Langhorne said of their college choice. "People were saying, `You're crazy for going to Maryland.' One head coach told me if I went to Maryland, I'd never get to the Final Four. I'm like, `Well, look at us now.' "
  • Laura blogs about the Final Four trip.
  • ComcastSportsNet to do a 30-minute special on the Terps run to the Final Four.

  • 0 comments: