Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday's Musings

  • Milton Kent calls Coleman Maryland's Versatile Virtuoso
  • My buddy Charlie Creme is back and he's talking about the season thus far and releases his first bracket (I counted 13 past and future opponents)
  • The Terps starting five take up five spots on the Naismith List
  • Duke's Abby Waner and Virginia's Monica Wright took home the POW honors.
  • Harper nominated for USSA Athlete of the Year Award and you can help her win by voting for her early and often

  • 2 comments:

    Kris said...

    Do agree with Creme's predictions? he has us as a #1 seed which I'm excited about but he doesn't have us as winning the ACC...I have seen Duke, UNC, and MD play this year and in my opinion and it could be biased we can beat both of them. I already have my tix for the Mich St, UNC, and Duke games so we'll see then I guess

    Joey Nations said...

    I am worried about Duke's defense as they are scoring points and shutting teams down. Without Currie they don't have that go to player anymore. If we can beat Duke at Duke in the next month I think we have a legit shot at the ACC Title. We need to get that one seed as to avoid back to back games against UNC and Duke