Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Louisville Ends Maryland's Season in the Elite 8

I was hoping the season wouldn't end for at least another week, but unfortunately that didn't happen last night. Louisville played a heck of a game and the Terps let the emotion of seeing Coach Walz get to them throughout the game. Congrats to Louisville, they deserved it.

Momma always said if you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything at all. Instead let's focus on the positives.

- 3 Elite 8 appearances in four years
- 2 2000 point scorers
- Marissa is one of 5 players in ACC History to be among the Top 10 in points and rebounds.
- KT finished second all-time in the ACC in assists.

Thanks again to all my readers this year and I will post sporadically over the next several weeks as news becomes available.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admire your restraint. :) You are right though. This is a time for reflecting on the good and there has been a whole lot of that. For your game question, I would have to pick #3. No (for now), he was speaking the truth, but it was still a cheap shot. The next thing I am looking forward to is watching the draft show and getting to see Kristi and Marissa with smiles on their faces again. Thanks for another great season of blogging.

xwomynjoc said...

Thanks, Joey
It's been a great season and I love the way you used my favorite saying about not saying anything if nothing nice to say. We all know what happened no need to rehash the pain.
Thanks again, Love your blogs